We are looking for an analytical and critical thinker to join our consulting team as an analyst.
This is a great opportunity for applicants with initiative and business acumen to work directly with our clients, some of the most dynamic companies across the world. The role will involve owning the data and analysis side of our consulting projects, and helping the rest of our consulting team translate the data and knowledge we collect into strategies, concepts, ideas and business cases for our clients.
Typical projects focus on work and workplace strategy, property and real estate strategy, technology and change management.
As an analyst you will report into one of our Consultants, who will have overall responsibility for the projects you work on. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and creative consulting company which is part of a wider group focusing on the impact of new technology and design on people, business and the built environment.
- Leading data collection process
- Data and trend analysis
- Questionnaire design and results analysis
- Creating presentations, interim and final delivery packs for clients, involving copy writing, content creation, image selection and layout design
- Proof reading and stylistic editing
- Attending workshops and client meetings as required
- Project progress tracking – for the projects you are involved in, you will be expected to ensure that the project is running to the agreed timescale. This will involve taking necessary steps to make up any delay and highlighting any problems at the earliest opportunity to the relevant project manager
- Elements of project management, including scheduling of external meetings for yourself and the project manager
- Minute and record keeping of client meetings when required
- Curating internal databases of case studies, global best practice, images
- Aiding with website and social media content creation and distribution
- Other duties as assigned
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) or higher
- Previous experience in a business research or analyst position
- Strong ability in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with other standard office programmes (including MS Outlook and Word)
- Desktop publishing or HTML experience an advantage
Skills and characteristics
- Excellent analysis and writing skills
- Business acumen and understanding of business needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Proactive high-achiever who thrives on challenge
- Hard working and dedicated to the project
- Energetic and focused
- An interest in innovation and the future
Other role information
You will primarily be located at our Hampton Wick office, and occasionally at one of our other offices in London (St James Park and Kensington). You will also be required to work from client sites on a regular basis within the UK and occasionally abroad.
Pay and conditions
|Salary||£20-25K depending on experience|
|Bonus||Annual bonus of up to £5K related to personal and business performance|
|Paid leave||20 days annually plus public holidays|
|Contract||Full time contract|
Unwork specialises in creating the business case for new ways of working, challenging the established patterns of work and enabling businesses to understand the opportunity from agile working and alternative ways to organise work. One its core focuses is activity based working and the change management and technology enablers required.
We look at six key forces shaping work:
- Demographics and intergenerational working
- Company culture and work styles
- Property and workplaces
- Travel and the city
We provide unrivalled knowledge of global innovation in work and the workplace.
Unwork is part of UnGroup, a collection of brands (UNWIRED and Unwork) that focus on the impact of new technology and design on people, business and the built environment. Through consultancy and knowledge, it provides foresight in an uncertain world.
We now operate globally from our bases in London and New York, and have a client list that includes the majority of the top FTSE and Fortune listed enterprises.
Please apply by email with a provocative cover letter and CV to email@example.com.